On 1/24/2012 5:50 PM, Eric Noulard wrote:
cmake --help-module CPackComponent
or any other (untouched module)
cmake --help-module FindQt4

you'll see that the extra space are there as well.
So yes there is too much space, but this is not due to
my current proposal, it was there before.
We can handle that separately.

Agreed.  Sorry, I forgot that this problem already existed.
It was created by the original module documentation extractor.
It inconsistently treats transitions from paragraph text to
preformatted text and back, giving the latter extra blank lines.
Now we can't fix it without changing the formatting of all the
existing documentation.  (Perhaps the markup can help with that
later.)

I won't be doing this now I'd rather agree on the new markup
feature first.

The markup feature looks fine to me.  The markup syntax adds
some information even for those reading the raw source.
I don't know if others have an opinion though.