On 2/24/2012 12:19 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
On Friday 24 February 2012, Brad King wrote:
and INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.  This will require C++ implementation but
will be much more powerful than the proposed macro.  Just the simple

    target_link_libraries(A B)

command would be enough to propagate B's requirements while compiling
A's source files.  I can go into more detail upon request.

I agree.
Except one thing (we discussed this already several times I think), I would
prefer a dedicated command for this, so it is obvious to the reader that the
command does more than just linking, e.g.:
target_use_package(A B)

Sure.  It will be easier to document and clearer to read the code.