David Cole wrote:

> What's the motivation here?
The motivation was to remove a class that has no useful methods. The only
useful method was AppendProperty, and it can be easily implemented in
cmPropertyMap.

> This will likely conflict (logically, at compile time) with the
> recently merged-to-next topic for the target-include-directories...
I'd move AddStringToProperty to cmPropertyMap (say,
cmPropertyMap::PrependProperty). I'll prepare a patch in a few days (rather
busy now).
--
Yury G. Kudryashov,
mailto: ur...@mccme.ru