On 4/7/2012 5:03 PM, Peter Collingbourne wrote:
On Sat, Apr 07, 2012 at 10:00:41PM +0200, Peter Kümmel wrote:
On 07.04.2012 21:56, Peter Kümmel wrote:

By default Ninja support is not enabled on Windows and Mac, somehow it was build
the last times but I touched the cmake code there and introduced a FORCE:
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=stage/cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=f93e81858b5e1243714ed7f26aadfc791a7b0ff0

I wonder how Ninja was enabled on the build server? Manually by editing
CMakeCache.txt?

I believe they just use -DCMAKE_ENABLE_NINJA=ON.  I don't see why
your change is necessary at all, please revert it.

Thanks,
Yes, please reverse the change. We want ninja off on Mac and Windows by default until all of the tests are passing.

-DCMAKE_ENABLE_NINJA=ON will work, or you can put it in the CMakeCache.txt with a dashboard script.

Thanks.

-Bill