On 6/12/2012 3:10 PM, Peter Kümmel wrote:

--> depfile = $out.d = "c:\my
build\Utilities\KWIML\test\CMakeFiles\cmIML_test.dir\test.c.obj".d

Maybe this should be mentioned on the ninja mailing list. If this were CMake, I would say that the " should be stripped when $out is being expanded. It just seems like this is a fundamental issue with ninja and handling spaces in the path with .d files. How does it work on linux? I guess it uses foo\ space?

The way this is handled in CMake, is that all paths inside a CMake file have to be posix style using / even on windows.

-Bill