On 7/19/2012 12:30 AM, Claus Klein wrote:
I am happy to see it works now and Ninja is eanabled and Mac
Yes, it is passing all test on the Mac. There was one build error last night but I see that has been fixed this morning. So, thanks to Nico and Peter for all the hard work in getting this working! I am pretty sure CMake is now the only ninja generator that works on linux, Windows and Mac, and can create OSX bundles and apps, and do depend information on Windows!

The only thing left that I would like todo someday is to figure out how to get Fortran depends to work.

-Bill