On 09.09.2012 19:50, Benjamin Eikel wrote:
Dear CMake developers,

I looked at the output of "<my CMake build>/bin/cmake --system-information"
with the Unix Makefiles generator and the new Code::Blocks generator. For the
new Code::Blocks generator, the variables CMAKE_LIBRARY_ARCHITECTURE (and the
analogous ones for the languages), CMAKE_${LANG}_IMPLICIT_LINK_DIRECTORIES,
and CMAKE_${LANG}_IMPLICIT_LINK_LIBRARIES are empty. They are not empty for
the Unix Makefiles generator. I have searched the place where they are set and
tried to trace it back to the generator code. But I still have not found it.
Can you tell me what I have to do to make these variables get the same content
when using the new Code::Blocks generator?

When you are looking for some cmake variables you should also search in the
Modules/ folder not only C++ files in Source/, because cmake by itself uses
cmake files.

Kind regards
Benjamin