Brad King wrote:
>> I'll do the revert-in-next+rebase+re-merge-to-next later today unless
>> there's an objection.
>
> I did the rebase/squash yesterday.  In order to make the result cleaner
> and identical to the original net change on the topic I wanted to add
> one commit to it.  I needed that to run overnight on the dashboard.
> Now that it has run cleanly I can replace the topic with the squashed
> one.

Great, thanks for that. Everything is back on schedule :)

I've pushed the use-generator-target topic to next. It does more porting to
cmGeneratorTarget - enough to use it in GetIncludeDirectories.

Hopefully it will stabilize quickly on the dashboard and I'll be able to get
the include directories generator expressions in soon too.

Thanks,

Steve.