Hi,

There are many failures of the RuntimePath test today. I can't reproduce the
failure, and I don't see a pattern in the failing builds. I assume my branch
is causing it though :).

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=159923423&build=2572308

Can someone find out what is going on? I've reverted a patch which might
have caused the problem. The 4f5384e75c6a00d110d3fa3f555a3f6a4f31bb46 patch
might be the cause either, or not.

Could someone run a test on one of the failing machines so we can narrow it
down?

Thanks,

Steve.