Brad King wrote:

> I'm picturing this as just a simple reStructuredText document in a branch
> of your repo.  If anyone (like Alex) wants to join the discussion there
> will be one place to look for the current status.

I don't like the idea of using a branch in a repo. It would require checking
out a different branch to work on the design document, or git-new-workdir or
so.

I'd prefer the wiki. I think it would make sense to use/update/add a design
section to:

 http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/CMake_target_usage_requirements

or we could create a new page otherwise. It is version controlled etc.

Thanks,

Steve.