Hello,

I see work has been done for the upcoming release for Windows CE.  I've checked
out the latest cmake and using it for Windows CE I've found two issues:

1) With VS 2005, I see a link error with DLL projects "unresolved external
symbol __DllMainCRTStartup@12".  This occurs because the linker subsystem
(windowsce) isn't specified.
2) VS 2008 support.

The attached patches address these issues, respectively.  Would someone review
and commit my changes?

I've never committed to cmake before, so I'm not sure if I'm following the best
process here for contributing.  Any feedback is appreciated!

Mark Salisbury
Firmware Engineer
Hewlett-Packard Company