On Tuesday 19 February 2013, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> On 2013-02-19 15:09, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > I don't see where automatically setting ExactCase_FOUND improves over the
> > current situation.
> >
> > Right now, as a user of a Find-module you can only rely on the variables
> > as documented for each Find-module.
>
> This sounds like a bug.

No, this is no bug. There is nothing else a Find-module could comply to, than
its own documentation.
The readme.txt installed along with the Find-module is for authors of Find-
modules, not visible for users of Find-modules. It also only contains
recommendations ("should", "try", "please", "would like").
You can write a Find-module in whatever way you like, and as long as it
respects the given arguments (REQUIRED, QUIET, version) and behaves as
documented, it is not buggy.

Alex