Brad King wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Our discussions recently have been divided between two general
> areas of enhancement:
>
> * Usage requirements and interface libraries
> * Cross-compiling
>
> I think we should set the priority on the former for 2.8.12
> since it is the culmination of your work for over a year.
>
> After INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES is finished, what else do you
> plan to do on the usage requirements front?  (I'd like to see
> at least the tll signature policy CMP0023 done.)  We need to
> schedule a stable point for 2.8.12-rc1.

Yes, apart from tll-new-signatures, I'd like to try to get the export-policy
and target-LOCATION-policy topics from my clone into 2.8.12.

Getting install-interface-includes or something similar in will be the real
culmination of the usage requirements feature I think (apart from
INTERFACE/ALIAS targets, which are sort of separate dependent features).

That is the top issue here:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.tools.cmake.devel/5734/focus=5768

I was planning to come back to that after the three other topics are merged,
but pushing that to the next release is also ok.

Thanks,

Steve.