On 10/17/2013 1:52 PM, Pedro Navarro wrote:
Ok, I have the patch working and I'm going to send it soon. One
question, is it possible to launch a detached process from within CMake?
If I use EXECUTE_PROCESS to start p4d, CMake waits for it to finish so
-for now- I'm launching the Perforce daemon outside CMake.

Pedro

It is not possible to do this. One work around is to put the start of the process in a shell script or bat file that is used to run the ctest script which is basically what you are doing. :)

-Bill