2013/11/20 Nils Gladitz <nilsglad...@gmail.com>:
> The state of CPack component and group options currently depends on them
> being defined and not on their specific boolean value.

Yes this has been like that for ages...in some CPack code.

> This is not only unexpected but also breaks with the CPackComponent macros
> which set these options to "FALSE" per default.

We have been bitten by that in the past already see:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13490#c30770

see commit 561b4baead36227bdd0bf1368c05e4f3d035a083

(this was my mistake though -:) ).

> The new topic "make-cpack-options-boolean" changes that behavior.
> Would this be ok for "next"?

I guess that the "correct" behavior is to use IsON everywhere.
CPACK_MONOLITHIC_INSTALL is already checked with
IsOn at one place and IsSet in another...

For the other variables related to component keeping only
IsON should Ok for next as-is because it is clearly an error to use IsSet
in this case. So I guess it won't break anything to enforce that.

So for me, this seems good for next.

> Nils
> --
>
> Powered by www.kitware.com