On 1/29/2014 8:35 AM, Dominik Bernhardt wrote:
I just tested it again with the latest master from today. For my
particular project the configure step with the current master takes
290s. If I only replace the UseQt4.cmake in the master with the
version from 2.8.12.1 the configure time goes down to 23s!!
I'm also surprised that such a tiny change results in a slowdown of
more than 1000%. But at least in my setup this is the case.
You might want to run with --trace and see why it is spending so much time in UseQt4. Sounds like it might be doing something you are not expecting.

-Bill