Hi,

I'd like to push a couple of changes to the VS11/12 generators. They are currently ignoring non-default CMake platforms, with the exception of WinCE. Found a bug related to this issue: http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=14673

Mainly I've added support for generic Visual Studio platform detection and removed the hard-coded platforms, leaving the originals just as fallback. I also introduced a new variable that allows to set generic platform options (VS_PLATFORM_OPTIONS). For me it's about reaching a final step in properly setting up CMake to produce valid (P)NACL builds. I've got a custom toolchain file that produces valid output through makefile and Eclipse generators, with the exception of the VS ones which require manual changes in the project files.

The changes that I propose though will not target NACL specifically.

Would appreciate if anyone could give me a hand in obtaining developer access.

Thanks,
Dan