On 02/26/2014 05:21 PM, Vince Harron wrote:
> The question is, how does the cmake project decide on new features?

There is no formal process.

It is just discussion here of the feasibility, design, merits, etc.
Also for non-trivial changes we'd like to feel confident that the
contributor will stick around for a while to deal with repercussions.

> Before I begin implementation, I would like to know definitively
> that this would be accepted if implemented properly.

An Andorid.mk generator would be well within scope AFAICT.  So long
as the implementation is sound and maintainable (i.e. properly
refactors existing code as needed instead of cut-n-paste) it would
be accepted.  We'd also ask that nightly testing be contributed to
the dashboard on a permanent basis to keep the feature working.