On 07/09/2014 11:30 AM, Tim Blechmann wrote:
>> Why do we need to look for the first slash?
>
> targetName is:
> ${BundleName}${BundleExtension}/Contents/MacOS/${BundleName}

Okay, thanks.

>> Those cases do special handling for the post-installation tweaks.
>
> i wonder: which tweaks are they?

It's things like running "strip" on the executable file.

The line

      filesTo.push_back(to1);

needs to add the path to the executable file, not the directory.
The filesTo vector is used only for tweaks and not for generating
the main install rules.  IIUC we should use

      std::string to1 = toDir + targetName;

for CFBundles to get the location of the installed binary file.