> Hello Cmake,
>
> in our project we develop for most of the platforms (android, ios, macos,
> WinRT, Win32, blackbery-qnx etc). We are starting to switch more and more
> projects to Cmake.
> For most of the stuff that we build we use buildservers to make release,
> and the buildservers are totally hand written code.
> Cmake-gui basically interprets all the options from cmake filesand
> dynamically generates gui to be displayed for the user.

Hi Yandex,

cmake-gui and ccmake are "cache editors". They generate a GUI from the
CMake cache, which is generated from the cmake files.
You find the CMake cache in the file CMakeCache.txt in your build
directory. It is rather easy to parse. It should be straight-forward to
build a cache manager in PHP.
For a start, have a look at the file
https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/blob/master/Source/cmCacheManager.cxx

Cheers, Daniel