commit e6cdf62d3a7d8b30466bb82f04026f8a06222c8a
Author: Adam Strzelecki <o...@java.pl>
Date:   Thu Sep 4 15:01:17 2014 +0200

    Framework codesign Resources/Info.plist & Current

    We need to ensure copied framework has proper layout with
Resources/Info.plist
    present next to versioned binary and Current symlink in Versions:

    https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/technotes/tn2206

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPFrameworks/Concepts/FrameworkAnatomy.html

    If Resources/ is not present we may try to copy Contents/Info.plist if
present
    to embedded Resources/Info.plist. This is a case of Qt5 that has
    obsolete/invalid framework layout (see QTBUG-38511).

--Adam