On 09/22/2014 12:08 PM, dev wrote:
> Please see last comment at
[snip]
> Your nightly process needs to have mercurial around it seems and not
> subversion or git which I have.

Only git is needed.  If hg or svn is available some extra tests
are activated, but they are not required.

> I also think that cmake nightly needs "cmake" to be around also.

The nightly process is driven by "ctest" so you need to bootstrap
a CMake to get that first.  You don't need ccmake for that.  Once
one version is installed it can be used to run nightly testing for
the nightly versions.

Chuck's fixes are in our 'master' branch now so you can check out
from there and try bootstrapping with:

 ../cmake/bootstrap -- -DBUILD_CursesDialog=OFF
 make

Then use the resulting "bin/ctest" to drive the dashboard script:

 http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Git/Dashboard