Hello dear developers!

03.10.2014, 16:28, "Brad King" <brad.k...@kitware.com>:
> Hi Folks,
>
> In preparation for the first 3.1 release candidate I will feature-
> freeze master as of 2014-10-09. As of now there are several open
> topics in 'next' that we should try to land in master by then, but
> please refrain from adding non-trivial changes in the meantime.
>
> Thanks,
> -Brad

CMake is a large set of tools which touches upon many topics.

I think everyone is doing their questions and know little about the problems
and successes of others.

I noticed that the version for developers (from cmake.org/file/dev does not
contain the html documentation (I checked for Windows).

Fresh build documentation from 7 October:

Sphinx
http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/doc/sphinx

Doxygen
http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/doc/doxygen

In the first place when the distribution CMake version is created Sphinx and
it's a good documentation.
But I urge you not to forget about documenting code - it will help new
developers to understand and
to make a contribution. The version of Doxygen documentation is not in the best
form, but I have plans to work
over this.

And advertising:

CMake 3.1 will contain the new CPack generator called "IFW", which will help to
create a nice installer with a graphical user interface on the desktop.

Fresh morning building (with html documentation from Sphinx) online installer
with update support.

Linux:
http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/cmake-dev-linux-x86_64-online.run

Windows: