> Please make sure you also add these to bootstrap.sh.

Will do.

> And please see the very end of
> CompileFlags.cmake where we already added workarounds for HPPA. Until now
> we
> have not seen the problem on HP-UX, so this has been restricted to Linux
> until
> now.

I considered putting it in there but from what I can tell, the issue is
specific to GCC code generation for PA-RISC, regardless of OS, and is
unrelated to Linux.  Would you be able to verify whether or not this is
needed on PA-RISC HP-UX with GCC v4+?  I only have access to an ia64 HP-UX
environment.

- Chuck

- Chuck