On 18.11.2014 15:37, Brad King wrote:
-#else
-/* figure out which curses.h to include */
-# if defined(CURSES_HAVE_NCURSES_H)
-#  include <ncurses.h>
-# elif defined(CURSES_HAVE_NCURSES_NCURSES_H)
-#  include <ncurses/ncurses.h>
-# elif defined(CURSES_HAVE_NCURSES_CURSES_H)
-#  include <ncurses/curses.h>
-# else
-#  include <curses.h>
-# endif

removes a bunch of logic when __hpux is not defined.  I think that
is still needed on all platforms to include the proper curses
headers.  That should be able to subsume the hpux case now.
Please revise or explain.

The idea is that ccmake includes form.h which has the same block, already picking the correct curses header. I guess that could fail somewhat in case you use a system provided libform + form.h, but I didn't see that option in the ccmake CMakeLists.txt file. Btw, /usr/include/form.h on my linux machine also includes the ncurses.h header so maybe it could actually work.

Ådne Hovda