On 01/29/2015 06:11 PM, Gilles Khouzam wrote:
> For applications you might not need the VS_WINRT_COMPONENT, but for
> libraries setting it vs not does have some differences.

Thanks, Gilles.  Robert, I think this means my suggestion of trying to
re-use VS_WINRT_COMPONENT for this was a bad idea.  Let's return to your
original suggestion of a separate option.  The proper name for the option
may depend on the discussion below.  Of course it needs to be an error
to enable both the new option and VS_WINRT_COMPONENT in the same target.

On 01/27/2015 02:58 PM, Robert Goulet wrote:
> the generator is essentially the same for both Win32 and WinRT

Is this true for only Store, or might all this work for Phone too?