Hi Adam,

First of all thank you for working on PCH support, it's something we greatly
appreciate at ReactOS, even though right now we're using Peter Kümmel's
solution. It didn't make it upstream but it's working nicely for us for quite a
while.

Does your solution support Ninja generator? I ask because any existing solution
based on upstream CMake won't work with the Ninja generator. Peter's solution
is the only existing solution we know about.

Does your solution support C source files/targets? you mentioned "meta C++
compiler" so it seems to be C++ centric IIUC.

Regards,
Amine.