I'd like to submit a patch to add support for XAML files to on Windows. This is
very similar to the RESX support already on the MSVC generator with the .h and
.cpp implementation files being automatically associated with the .xaml file.
This would allow WindowsPhone and WindowsStore applications to use the XAML
programming model as well as DirectX. I've added a new test VSXaml with
produces a WindowsStore 8.1 app (since the rest of the WindowsStore/Phone is
already covered in VSWinStorePhone test). By default each Xaml file is treated
as a Page, but the type can be specified by setting a new property on the
source file (VS_XAML_TYPE).

I've validated that all tests run successfully with this change.