Hi,

The search path rule #5 reads:

> Search project build trees recently configured in a cmake-gui(1). This can be
> skipped if
> NO_CMAKE_BUILDS_PATH is passed. It is intended for the case when a user is
> building
> multiple dependent projects one after another. (This step is implemented only
> on Windows.)

I think this rule, while having the best intentions, is error prone
(speaking from experience).
There are great and proper ways to use the products of a project in a
dependent project. Opening the project in cmake-gui to expose the
byproduct of a config-module configuration+installation process in the
binary dir, is not of them.

What do you think, would it be wise to disable this rule with a new
policy? Would anybody miss it?

Tamas