Hi,
testing new cmake, I get ctest error for the call
        # ctest -R CPackComponentsPrefix

This is the relevant part in LastTest.log
        CPack: Install projects
        CPack: - Run preinstall target for: CPackComponentsPrefix
        CPack: - Install project: CPackComponentsPrefix
        CPack: Create package
        CMake Error at /usr/src/cmake/cmake/Modules/CPackDeb.cmake:386
(message):
          CPackDeb: Debian package requires a maintainer for a package, set
          CPACK_PACKAGE_CONTACT or CPACK_DEBIAN_PACKAGE_MAINTAINER
        Call Stack (most recent call first):
          /usr/src/cmake/cmake/Modules/CPackDeb.cmake:507
(cpack_deb_prepare_package_vars)

        CPack Error: Error while execution CPackDeb.cmake

Adding line
        set(CPACK_PACKAGE_CONTACT "someContact")
in Tests/CPackComponentsPrefix/CMakeLists.txt cures the testcase for me.

        Kornel