On 5/20/2015 8:48 AM, Brad King wrote:
It also would be great to have more than one static analyzer enabled
at a time. Like IWYU and clang-tidy and KWStyle and ...
We also have support for asan, tsan:

http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/762

We can also use scan-build (ccc-analyzer  and c++-analyzer).
https://open.cdash.org/viewNotes.php?buildid=3821481

I looked quickly at the clang-tidy docs and it looks interesting. I see it is setup to use the compile_commands.json file. Originally we looked at running iwyu using that file. However, it became quickly evident that this would be a pain to do. By using it as pre-compile command we can capture its output as compiler warnings and report them on the dashboard. In addition, it can be run in parallel by the build tool (make or ninja). I will take a look at clang-tidy as it might fit into the iwyu setup we created in a similar way.

-Bill