Thanks for your comments.

08.10.2015 18:41, Ryan Schmidt пишет:
On Oct 8, 2015, at 10:06 AM, Marsel Galimullin wrote:

The idea is that CMake has possibility to contact with package managers for
download necessary libraries.
If “find_package” can’t find a library, it need to call apt-get install.
Example:
    auto_downland(apt-get)
    find_package (Boost COMPONENTS system thread REQUIRED)
I understand the idea, and I'm telling you that if you need this for your own
personal project -- one that will never be included in a package management
system -- then do whatever you like. But if you are proposing this as something
that should be included in cmake, and you are suggesting that it could be used
by any project that wants to -- even in projects that might someday be included
in a package management system -- then I can tell you that this would not be
welcomed by the people who maintain those package management systems. I am such
a person. If I were tasked with the request to add to my package management
system a project that wanted to control the installation of its own
dependencies, or that in some other way tried to be in charge of downloading
its dependencies, I would either have to rip all that code out, or more likely
I would reject the request to add that project as being too labor-intensive. It
is the package management system's job to download and install dependencies,
not the job of the project's build system.

--
Kind regards,

Marsel Galimullin.