On 11/03/2015 06:09 AM, Levermann, Simon wrote:
> This adds support for multilingual SLAs which are displayed when
> the user is trying to mount the DMG.

Thanks for working on this and for bringing the patch to this list.

Patches 2 and 3 look like fixups.  Please squash that all into one
commit.  Also please keep C++ sources wrapped to 79 columns or less.

> Multiple languages can be added via the new variables CPACK_DMG_SLA_DIR
> and CPACK_DMG_SLA_LANGUAGES.

Please add Help/variable/*.rst files to document these.  Also
please add a Help/release/dev/*.rst file to add a release note
for the feature.

> For each language defined, CPack will search for a language.menu.txt
> and language.license.txt file in CPACK_SLA_DIR.

Good.  Please mention this in the above-requested documentation.

> This patch adds a library to the deprecated Carbon Framework to
> CPackLib, since the functions/types required to acquire the region
> code for the internal LPic data structure are only available in this
> old API. Apple does not seem to be offering a replacement API for the
> old ScriptManager region codes.

Hopefully an alternative can be found.  Meanwhile I get warnings
during the build due to DEPRECATED_IN_MAC_OS_X_VERSION_10_6_AND_LATER
appearing on the declarations of these APIs.  Please add pragmas
or whatever is needed to suppress them, at least with Clang.  Call
out the purpose for the suppression with a comment explaining why
we need to use the deprecated APIs.

> Additional thought: One could add the language.menu.txt files for
> some common languages to the repository.

Let's defer that until the actual feature is working.