On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 11:32 PM, David Cole <dlrd...@aol.com> wrote:
> Makes sense.
>
> Can I inject my own "#include <notNormallyIncludedSystemHeader>" into
> the generated stream, or otherwise inject something into it?

You should be able to do:

target_include_directories(your_target
  PUBLIC public
  PRIVATE private
  )
target_precompile_headers(your_target
  PUBLIC
    public_header1.h
    public_header2.h
  PRIVATE
    private_header1.h
    private_header2.h
  )

Does that answer your question? Do you think this could solve your use-case?

> Specifically, for me, I want to include some, but not ALL VTK headers
> for a VTK-based project.

I don't see a problem for that.

> Thanks for working on this.

You are welcome. :-)

> Let me know if you want me to be a Visual Studio tester for you.

Yes, please. My main working environment is Linux. I appreciate any
feedback from different platforms.