Hi,

I identify the root of the problem: if I specify version 3.4 in
cmake_minimum_required, generated link command (stored in file link.txt) for an
executable does not contains value specified in variable
CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_LINK_${lang}_FLAGS. Specifying 3.3 fix the problem. So
this is a regression introduced in 3.4.

Problem can be reproduced using this very simple CMakeLists.txt:
cmake_minimum_required (VERSION 3.4)

project (TEST LANGUAGES CXX)

file (WRITE test.cpp "// empty\n")

add_executable (test_exe test.cpp)

This problem occurs on all platforms (tested on AIX and Linux).

Marc