On 01/14/2016 03:38 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday, January 14, 2016 21:31:51 Kevin Funk wrote:
>> +1 from my side, KDevelop 3 is super ancient (last release around 2008
>> according to the interwebs). Get rid off the generator.
>
> Brad, what's  your opinion on this ?
> Removing this is something I could do :-)

Sounds good to me.  For compatibility we should continue to support
the generator name and have it simply not create an extra generator
(and instead warn that it no longer creates one).  It can be dropped
from the documentation though.

Please include a Help/release/dev/*.rst file with a release note
about the removal.