Hi Gregor,

I am so glad to hear this! :) It will be great to join efforts.

I have used xcproj, and it is kind of a quick and temporal solution for us (and
maybe others), but I really want to understand all the implications and what
cmake generates for Xcode projects.

For instance, I found out that some options are not set up correctly on the
original pbxproj, and xcproj is not setting up them in the new one. It would be
better to get cmake set them properly on the first place. :)

About the schemes, that is also a great idea. It would be nice that cmake could
do that, so people do not need to rely on other tools for the schemes.

It is good to know that there is other people working on this.

Thanks,
Arnau