Hello all,

This became an annoyance in our Cmake build system so here is a barebones
xcscheme creator.
https://github.com/hm1992/CMake/commit/5345881861a4b510d3a3283825584ec90f8d2061

Current situation:
* It seems to work for the executable targets we use in the office.
* It only supports command line args and whether to run as root or not (but
this was all we needed for now).

If you have any use for it, feel free to use it. If it could be useful as a
basis for a more integrated module then that would also be fine.

Future ideas:
I'm not using Cmake on Windows at the moment but it would be great if it could
make VS configs too.

Harry

Harry Mallon

CODEX | Software Engineer

60 Poland Street | London | England | W1F 7NT

E ha...@codexdigital.com<mailto:ha...@codexdigital.com> | T +44 203 7000
989<callto:+44%20203%207000%20989>

Website<www.codexdigital.com> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/codexdigital>

[http://www.codexdigital.com/?action=asset&id=83095F5A-2233-47F5-9598-19228D7E37AE]<http://www.codexdigital.com>