Hi,

The attached patch allows for a toolchain or command line override of the
CMAKE_PLATFORM_REQUIRED_RUNTIME_PATH that is only used in AIX.cmake and
HP-UX.cmake.  The specific case this patch is for, is compiling third party
code on AIX for deployment in an environment in which we maintain versioned
shared libraries.  In its current state, cmake will append
-Wl,-blibpath:/usr/lib:/lib to the end of the link line.  Based on the
interface of the xlC linker, the last entry replaces prior instances.  In order
to allow for customization of the libpath without customizing a third party's
CMakeLists.txt file, we are proposing that the runtime variable only be set if
the variable is not set.

Regards,
Matthew Hanna