Am 2016-06-17 15:36, schrieb Ben Boeckel:
Hi,

Nils, the IMPORTED_TARGET feature in pkg_check_modules is nice! Thanks
for that. However, it is hidden behind the check that pkg_check_modules
uses to see if it already ran:

    if (NOT DEFINED __pkg_config_checked_${_prefix} OR
        __pkg_config_checked_${_prefix} LESS ${PKG_CONFIG_VERSION} OR
        NOT ${_prefix}_FOUND)

which means that on the second configure, the target is not created
causing build faiures. Could you please look at reordering the logic so
that the imported target is always created (if requested)? Thanks.

Brad, this is in the rc releases; what should be done? Block the
release, undocument the feature, or wait for a patch?

I also have another todo for FindFreetype open which I must handle. I'll do both over the weekend.

Greetings,

Eike