Hi,
I've been waiting for the following commit to get included in an official
release.  I just checked today's 3.6.1 and it's still not there.
Is there any reason this isn't getting pulled into an official release?

Run ranlib on archives only if the tool is available
https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/commit/ea59867187e8bdb8a7ffda37ad58e7f8493ebf7c

I'm working as a WindRiver customer to get VxWorks support working w/
cross-compiling and this is blocking me.
I've been able to get past this with cmake-3.6.20160620-g4835c-win64-x64
since it included the fix.  But, I've been waiting to use an official
release.

Thanks,
-Ryan

Raytheon