I can't commit to the gitlab , it says something regarding no disk space.

$ git push
Counting objects: 5, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Writing objects: 100% (5/5), 2.36 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 5 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: error: file write error (No space left on device)
remote: fatal: unable to write sha1 file
error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
To gitlab.kitware.com:ysblokje/cmake.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (unpacker error)
error: failed to push some refs to 'g...@gitlab.kitware.com:
ysblokje/cmake.git'