Tried searching the archives for this but too many hits for the general
CMake feature supporting C++11. What's the current policy for use of C++11
in CMake's own source code? A cursory trip through some sources recently
suggested no C++11 features are being used, which I can understand if there
is the requirement to support building CMake on systems with compilers
which don't have C++11 support. I do, however, see some C++11 stuff in at
least one recent merge request, so I'm wondering what the current policy on
this is? I don't want to start a long philosophical discussion, I just want
to clarify the constraints on merge requests, etc.

--
Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia