On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 11:17 AM, mateusz janek <stryku2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello CMake community,
>
> First of all, I want to say "Hello" to everyone, I am new to the CMake
> developers community.

Hello and welcome!

> I have some questions about developing rules, before I'll start to write
> the code:
> -In which version of C++ is CMake written?

CMake can still be built with Visual Studio 2008. It is mostly written in
C++98 but built with C++14 where possible. We use some abstractions like
CM_NULLPTR or CM_OVERRIDE. The parts for the language server are written in
C++14.

-Am I right that it is forbidden to use third party libraries?

CMake uses several third party libraries. Have a look at the Utilities
directory.