On 12/16/2016 7:55 AM, Brad King wrote:
It looks like this was added in commit 44726714322ca0b75628e234229f4583a480d7ec
when support for asan was first added.  Bill, do you recall why?
I don't recall exactly. I guess I figured if you were running asan you might as well check for leaks as well. Maybe the right fix is to have user flags over ride anything CMake adds, but leave the default like it is.

-Bill