19:54, 14 February 2017 г., Ben Boeckel <ben.boec...@kitware.com>:

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 20:18:02 -0700, Justin Berger wrote:

 I agree on the maximizing code reuse, but that doesn't require them to use
 the same operational mode -- the two modes do fundamentally different
 things; even while sharing most internal components. Is the idea that you
 could only start a debug session if you have cmake-server running, and then
 you instruct it to configure?

What about debugging CMake `-P` scripts? Or does server-mode not work in
script mode?

Where UTILITY targets 'all', 'install', 'clean', edit_cash' and 'rebuild_cash' in server mode? I do mot see it via latest Qt Creator (master)?

--Ben