Sorry, while I am motivated I had quite a busy month and let this thread
quietly slumber, which was not my intent.
I was hoping for a concrete answer to my questions but I suppose it
requires some sort of merge request (for the documentation/tutorials part),
as it would be more effective to get answers and feedback. I just didn't
want to have work being rejected just because "we don't put tutorials in
the documentation".
However I still think what I said for the wiki, if we can't put an
automated banner on CMake pages, then I guess I will have to edit those
myself.
@Bill sending you an email for the account.
If anybody has any resources or would like to help me for the tutorials,
please tell me. While I think I already have most of the resources and
knowledge for most of it, it never hurts.

Cheers,
- Lectem