Hi all,

I just noticed that COMPILE_OPTIONS is 3.11.0 only. I can’t understand from the
docs which of COMPILE_OPTIONS or COMPILE_FLAGS is preferred and why I might use
one or the other. I will use COMPILE_FLAGS as it is supported on 3.10 (which we
have on our linux build machine) for now.

I am specifically talking about adding “-mavx” to one file in particular but
would prefer a general answer if anyone knows.

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Mallon

Senior Software Engineer

[http://codex.online/?action=asset&id=E3D62C3D-A12C-447D-87A5-F36E7C2AA9A4]<https://codex.online/>

T +44 203 7000 989<callto:+44%20203%207000%20989>

60 Poland Street | London | England | W1F 7NT

[http://codex.online/?action=asset&id=6F42BDF2-3C6D-4054-A5D2-277E0E535942]
Three Billboards        Blade Runner 2049        I, Tonya