Brad King wrote:
Alexander Neundorf wrote:
CMakeLists.txt: ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(OUTPUT ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/generated.h COMMAND sh ARGS -c "echo //>generated.h" DEPENDS blah.h #DEPENDS ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/blah.h )
[snip]
if I put only "DEPENDS blah.h" in the custom command, this dependency is not generated in build.make. This is an in-source-build and no subdirs or anything. Is this the expected behaviour ?

I've just committed changes that should make this work. Note earlier today I commited a large set of changes that centralize target name computation and remove a bunch of duplicate code. It also fixes several bugs. Please let me know if there are any problems with them.

-Brad