Alexander Neundorf wrote:
While you're at it, how about adding the link to the FAQ on this page http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Documentation.html below the link to the CMake Wiki page ? I know the FAQ link is on the bar on the left side, but I always at first click the "Documentation" link on the left. Then I use the links on this page as a "TOC", and there the FAQ is missing, and at this point I never looked back at the left bar for the FAQ link, because I expect to see all doc links listed there. But maybe I'm the only one who is so blind ;-)

Done.

-Brad